Monday, October 3, 2022

Deeper thinking

Today is Saraswati pooja. The ninth day of Navaratri. But possibly only in South Navaratri. When we were kids we looked forward to this day because we were not supposed to study today. Only pray to goddess Saraswati.

On this day I am writing my deepest thoughts that is present inside in art, mathematics and music. This helps me in my mind control. And today I will pray to goddess Saraswati that I am able to convert these mind thoughts to practical educational steps.

Art

Portraits 

The deepest thoughts is of focus approach in shading technique.  I achieve gradience and tonal control by focusing lines. I do not follow cross-hatch technique. 

Landscape 

The deepest thoughts is of shadows and light. A very dark pencil and a very light pencil.

Cartoons 

The deepest thoughts is of Satan and body. Clothes as against face and hands

Caricatures 

The deepest thoughts are of golden ratio. And I intend to exaggerate golden ratio proportions and achieve funny faces.


Mathematics 

My deepest thoughts are of 1, x, x squared triangle. And 1, 1/x, 1/x squared triangles. Now I can see golden ratio and it's inverse. So to me the triangles of 1,x,x squared  and 1, 1/x,1/x squared triangles exist.  However 1/x squared side cannot be smaller than 1/x. Due to triangles property( When the two triangles are compared. Only then). This can be made possible in three ways. One it is 1/(x squared minus 1). Secondly it is 1/(x squared)+1. Thirdly it is 1/(x)(x-1). Now, when 1/x squared becomes lesser one realizes that light bends. And Pythagoras theorem is seen. And numbers are born. The third model of 1/(x)(x-1) is pretty suitable and is of consecutive numbers or Rational number series. 


Music

I believe walking to be the basic mind model for beats or taal. And my dafli playing is imitation of walking using right hand in dafli.

I have written my deepest thoughts on mind direction.  And I pray to goddess Saraswati to guide me further. 

I hope you all have a nice day !!

7 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

It is Nobel prize 2022 season .
I thought let me write my deepest thoughts.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Satan disturbed Jesus a lot.
Satan said jump from a tall building. And Satan shall save him. Jesus told Satan that scripture should not be questioned. God cannot be challenged.
Jesus advised Satan to worship God.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Satan causes temptations.
In India greed is pretty high.
In foreign countries possibly pride.
Maa Saraswati help India get out of greed.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Satan does not claim to save Jesus.
Satan said if Jesus were son of God then he will be saved.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Truth is that my consecutive number model is the best model to teach infinite series.
Convergence testing is possible.
Convergent value is a problem for me. Partial sums and limits there in are a way.
But partial sums are foreign concepts.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Make in India is there for infinite series.
My binomials start from 1. Make in India.
My e to the power of ix start from 1. Make in India.
My approximations theory. Make in India.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I have bhakti in heart when I wrote above.