Wednesday, June 14, 2023

An expression today (15th June 2023)

The hour glass tilts upside down.

The equations are also tilted upside down. Not just the LHS but the RHS also tilts upside down. 

These equations are great metaphors. 

Here are they.






I did something similar previously.  They had factorial in the denominator.  The equations on RHS did not have two terms. No 1s.



I am sure you like these expressions.  I wish to study Gauss and understand him in this lifetime.  But don't know if possible.  Gauss was the peak in mathematical mountain.  

I never had a guru. Be it mathematics or art. I inspired by Jesus move ahead. I pray to Shiva in temples as per my practice. Tamil Nadu guys will understand my mental state. I have a military mindset and like Muslims too. They are my brothers and sisters. 

Have a nice time dear readers. Have a great day 😀!!

No comments: