Wednesday, April 3, 2024

crude formula for 2n!

 

The formula is not exact. It is not even approximate. I want assistance from my blog readers to make it approximate. I also want my blog readers to try for less than 1 and greater than 0 factorials.

This formula is important. This is because the formula is correct only at n =pi near abouts.

The formula is correct when n = 3.06 and 2n is considered 6.2895. Below this value n has to be decreased to get 2n!. And above this value n has to be increased to get 2n! value. I am talking of positive integers.

Then this formula has to be corrected for 1 to 0 numbers.

There are 3 or 4 things to do to use the above factor. But as this is of pi, I will try in the coming days. 

You may also try as pi is nature constant.

Have a nice day !!


2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I have discovered that multiplication with
(1.0247)^(4n -8*pi)
the above
((n+1)(n+2)/2)^n
gives appropriate factorial of 2n from 1 to 47.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

If one varies the 4 of 4n in (1.0247)^(4n-8*pi) in the range of 3.5 to 4.5 then one can get accepted 2n!.
The 4 in 4n is therefore the ceiling or floor value.
2n from 1 to 170 checked randomly.
I.e. n from 0.5 to 85.
You need not check further. And get wild and mad at me !! 🤣🤣🤣