Thursday, May 30, 2024

my present history

Here is a photo of my room. Bose 500 (works only on electricity; 6 preset channels; alexa enabled): Philips Bluetooth speaker (has chargeable batteries inside; portable): Lenovo laptop: Wacom one drawing tablet. I use Lenovo laptop mainly for drawing purposes.  I draw using Microsoft paint and Clip Studio Paint softwares.

Mathematics- I believe one can get pi by 3 root 3 and other constants like golden ratio,  Euler Mascheroni constant,  Gauss constant if you follow "Rational number series ". But my idea of "Rational number series " stands rejected by major mathematical journals of India. 

Comics- My marwari type of thinking about alternate income is strong.  Later in my life I plan to get in touch with Delhi comic publishers or Chennai Comic publishers and do Comic work. If that fails, then Plan B. Do internet comics on Webtoon.

Dafli Rhythms- This is Plan C. My rhythm technique is of Penrose tiles.  I may get in touch with Bollywood music industry and try to become a rhythm master and assist music directors. 

SAIL- I believe SAIL should fully and absolutely focus only on Bokaro Steel Plant. Bokaro has the potential to be a global champion because of its products. Unnecessary focus on Durgapur, Burnpur and other units should be strongly avoided.

Thanks for hopping in my blog. Have a nice day !!

No comments: