Tuesday, July 9, 2024

3 milestones to becoming a professional digital comic artist

 You may be aware that I have dreams to becoming a digital comic artist. I have Wacom One and Lenovo laptop to realize my dream. You may be also aware that the title for my digital comics is likely to be "BEHAVO". I have kept it "BEHAVO", because it  will teach good behavior to young people even under difficult life situations.



But there are 3 milestones to achieve before I start my "BEHAVO" comics.

1. 5 perspectives of humans, animals and objects with camera at normal level. 3 perspectives of humans, animals and objects with camera above head level. 3 perspectives of humans, animals and objects with camera at ground level.

2. Outdoor scenes practice with lessons from book by Masao Yamada.

3. Learning Clip Studio Paint software as per my need.

With the help of a tutor I can achieve the above targets in a year. With the help of a highly motivated youngster in two years. On my own it will take four years. My retirement.

Do not forget to enjoy your time folks. The Lord above wants a happy world and a happy world includes you. You as an individual. Cheers !!

No comments: