Get the concepts clear, in the first place.
- Square roots best represents the number line. Because the line cannot have thickness. In other words squares are not possible in the number line.
- Frankly, only a growth from 1 to 2 is what matters. I feel root 2, root 3 and root 4 (2) is the real growth from 1 to 2.
- Once 2 is formed, then 4, 8, 16, 32, 64 etc. with many many numbers contained within them happens.
- What changes from 2 to 4 is the spin and usage of hands or machines or any other such device which can make this happen.
- Lot many numbers are behind this. Irrational numbers, real numbers, rational numbers, natural squares and prime numbers to name a few.
I had doubts on why be irrational. This doubt is the first figure drawn by me on Windows Paint.
The second figure is the answer. I have got this picture from internet and have used it here.
This finishes off my theoretical doubts. Practicality is however different.
Mathematicians say e is real. This is shocking to me as all men are not same in India.