Friday, February 3, 2017

Workouts Here and Now

I have a 10 kg pair dumbbells. I have realized that dumbbells are sufficient to build decent strength. I have been doing dumbbells routines at my home in Delhi. I do exercises according to master's instructions on Internet.
What I do with dumbbells is continuous exercising. It sure is tiring. But builds strength. Athletic sort of strength.
I had recently bought a Pebble Smartwatch. I installed a Pebble app on Continuous Workouts alarm. The exercises are as follows:-

  1. Dead Lifts for 30 seconds.
  2. Rest for 30 seconds.
  3. Abs Swings for 30 seconds.
  4. Rest for 30 seconds.
  5. Clean and Press for 30 seconds.
  6. Rest for 30 seconds.
  7. Biceps Curls for 30 seconds.
  8. Rest for 30 seconds.
  9. Triceps back lifts for 30 seconds.
  10. Rest for 30 seconds.
  11. Lie down chest press for 30 seconds.
  12. Rest for 30 seconds.
  13. Heel Raises for 30 seconds.
  14. Rest for 30 seconds.
  15. Dumbbell rows for 30 seconds.
A 7 minute 30 second workout. It is tough. I do 1 round fine. The 2 round is okayish. That's all, I manage.
Food is a problem still. I drink planned health drinks in the mornings. Afternoon is canteen. Dinner is a problem. I have rice dishes self-prepared. I need to have these late and before sleep. And this is what I plan to do from tonight. And this discovery is exciting and I feel complete.

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I have reduced the rest periods of 30 seconds to rest period of 22 seconds. I have set that up in my alarms. BTW Interval Timer app in google play store is a nice app for workout timings.