Wednesday, July 26, 2017

If I were to improve sports ability . . .

If at this age, suppose I want to improve my sports ability of mine, what would I do?

1) I would believe in strength/fat=athleticism equation.
I would increase strength and reduce fat both at the same time. This will give me the most benefit. I believe it should peak my sports ability by about 66% or more.

2)I would believe in #PythaShastri Second max reps is half of first max reps.
I should know whether my strength is increasing. I will do two sets with a heavy dumbbells for all of my body. Suppose the first max rep is coming out to be 12; then, I will strive to go beyond 6 in my second max rep.

3)I would eat palm sized protein helping in every meal.

4)I would synchronize my breathing and my legs.(#PythaShastri method)
Be in a standing position. Breathe in. At the same time sway right leg in clockwise semi-circular arc from front to back. Breathe out. And at the same time sway right leg in anti-clockwise semi-circular arc from back to front.
Then do the same for other leg.
(The angles in a semi-circle is 90 degrees fundamentals are being used here.)

5)I would do squats more.

6) I would do heel raises.

7)I would do pranayama.

But I have become old. And I can do running only with my brain being conscious all the while.


No comments: