Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Caricaturing and Cartooning

I have finalised my styles in cartooning and caricatures. By finalised, I mean that I have reached satisfaction level with the amount of skills I have. As an example, I am confident of scoring 95 percent or above in class 7, let's say. There is no meaning in comparing with class 8 or 9 student.
There are three greats in caricaturing, cartooning and animal drawing. They are:-
1. Tom Richmond - Most outstanding caricatures. A picture they say is worth 1000 words. Tom Richmond's caricatures are worth 10000 words.I have his Mad book on caricatures bought with money.
2. Lou Darvas - Fantastic cartoons. The limit in expression and using angles. Damn great work. I have his e tutorials bought with money.
3. Ken Hultgren - Wow. So great lines. The 3d, the angles and action comes so easily to him. I have his e book downloaded from internet for free.
In India, Raj Thackeray is simply great in cartoons and caricatures. A style which makes me mad with admiration.

No comments: