Friday, October 26, 2018

My learnings

Chess
Chess is tough. Damn tough. By constantly playing in tab and over Internet; I have realised my elo rating is about 1400. But my moves are not effective.
There are two things to do to win always. First dominate the middle four squares. And extend your pieces to maximum(youtube). It is fine provided your opponent is dumb!! I am not criticising but appreciate that this is the way to win. But you need to develop your pieces accordingly.

Mathematical series
I have done well, I think. But great mathematicians may dismiss my discoveries as "already known" or "results of cusps of numbers" or "number field results".

Cartooning and caricatures
This may fetch results. I am confident. But I need to be accurate and practice on accuracy and theory.  I can achieve a little here. I am confident.

Music
My dafli is in my heart. The rhythms are always there. I had a good singing voice while I was in Delhi. I have lost singing ability in last two and half years. At the most I can compose and sing India type songs. But enthusiasm has got lost.

No comments: