Sunday, August 11, 2019

About Ramanujan

Ramanujan was a great mathematicians. I have no doubts about it. He made what are now known as Ramanujan theta functions, Ramanujan tau functions and Ramanujan Sato series.
I have applied myself and have explained these three important functions in my blogs.
Ramanujan had made great contribution in partition of numbers. Eg. 4 can be expressed as 4,3+1,2+2,2+1+1,1+1+1+1.
Now, my series of 1,3,6,10,15 . . . is a special case of partition. 1,1+2,1+2+3,1+2+3+4,1+2+3+4+5, . . . .
I have demonstrated the importance of 1,3,6,10 . . . in my blogs.
So partition of numbers as an Arithmetic Progression is important.
I have demonstrated the growth of rational numbers too.
Partition of numbers in Arithmetic Progression and rational number growth have a connection.
I am interested in further studies and/or work.

No comments: