Tuesday, August 20, 2019

My truth is of and for Indians

I wrote about Laurent Series and the completion of a round in a sports track and beginning of 1.
I feel Abel transform is similar to Laurent series in some way.
Also, Harishchandra (Indian mathematician) transform is similar but in parabolic form.
My point is this. I am talking of an India which I see.
Only if you have food can one complete a round around an olympic track.
My # expressions is not about completion. It may be imagined as height by length. And growth there in.
So according to my model if the villagers of Kalahandi (where people died due to famine) had a good relationship with Tanjoreans (rice growing area in Tamil Nadu) which is a rational number; and this rational number had grown then the death at Kalahandi could have not happened.
I am quite serious when I am writing this.
Please support me.

No comments: