Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Gauss Constant G

I made an original formula for cosh(x).

I can claim G, Gauss's constant as also one in my bag of constants mastered. This is because 


My sigma formula of e to the power x works for e to the power pi into x too.



So cosh(x) consideration for angles is rationally correct. 

G is extremely tough to understand.  It is sheer God genius of Gauss. My three consecutive numbers theory can give G. That's for sure. 

Other constants are 1, root 2, pi, phi, gamma, e. And now G.

2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

These constants are important. Now 7 of them.
When I start my business of portraits from passport photos, I intend to suggest a constant by writing the constant in the back page of the drawing.
Suppose a person wants intelligence then I shall write e in the back page of the drawing.
Suppose a subject needs to work hard then pi.
A sort of astrology suggestion with constants.
This will add value to the customer.
If I draw Destination infinity my suggestion is gamma.
If I draw Jeevan my suggestion is golden ratio.
An added value to a customer.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I don't have ego when I write above blog post. Gauss is just too good.