Saturday, February 26, 2022

My mathematics journey

It started in 2010. When I accidentally made an infinite series.  Measuring Behavior. 

Then I began to focus.

My posting in R&D was a surprise.  But was a blessing to extend my infinite series thoughts. I was alone in Ranchi. Hitler bunker psyche. Hitler a scientist? You bet !! My claim.

Anyway that is another story.

I was asked to write a paper. I realized it has hyperlink trees  properties.  Greatest scientists and engineers are involved. My mathematics though had only one reference.  Wikipedia. Jetir were my main publishers of my mathematics expressions. 

An infinite Geometric progression,  pentagon and Euler-Mascheroni thoughts were the first in mathematics in Ranchi. 

My desire was high. I did not get pi constant.  I had Finch ebook on Mathematical constants.  I wanted to realize all the major constants.  Even Kinchin constant. All nature blessed constants.  Perhaps Feigenbaum constant is of nature too. I have never put a thought to it.

So that is what it is. 

I possibly should have referred to my Rational Series as Gauss extension of triangular numbers. That might have forced the major mathematical journals to accept my papers. Because they cannot ignore my claim for Gauss.  And today I might be in Chennai Mathematical Institute. 

So what I have? 1, root 2, golden ratio, e, pi, gamma, Apery constant,  Catalan constant.  In some cases I have more than one expressions for these constants.

And I also have nothing. ( Tata Steel!!)

 

No comments: