Saturday, August 6, 2022

More maths Olympiad issues

I downloaded IOQM 2020-21 question paper. I downloaded IOQM 2020-21 solutions too prepared by a reputed coaching institute in India.  

The questions are great, tricky, makes you think and interesting.  I can score 50 percent marks as of now. If I work I can get 80 percent marks. 20 percent Allah bharose.

I downloaded International Maths Olympiad 2021 question paper too. Are they tough? No, they are not tough.  They are impossible.  Then I thought how kids manage to solve them? I felt proud of these children.  India's Shrivastava too. He has won three International Mathematics  Olympiad gold medals. 

I am not planning to focus on Olympiad maths. Allah kasam satyam vadhaami. 

I shall try to focus on music, art and exercises.  Some home cooking too I want to focus. Then keeping household clean.

 Goodbye for now.

Take care!!


3 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Consecutive numbers theory of mine can be used for solving IMO number problems. 4 plus 5 is 9. 17,18,19 gives 17 plus 19 is 36. 9 and 36 are squares.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

3 consecutive number is triangle. Is semi circle. Is pi.
4 consecutive number is quadrilateral. Is circle. Is 2 pi.
Clues to solving geometry problems can be obtained.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Gamma function is truth. (n-1)!. So also n!.
I plan to elaborate more on these and develop logic for solving mathematical problems.
However I swear I won't see Olympiad mathematical problems again.