Saturday, September 3, 2022

State of my mind

Internet over mobile is what this blog post about. And what is going on in my mind of the internet world.

Chess

I play chess games and my Elo rating is greater than 1600. Class B player. I have played with online players too and have won 4 and lost 5 games till now with 1600 players.  I use ratio principles in analysis and moves because golden ratio is my strength. My favorite site is lichess and I like their Stockfish very much.

Art

I daily try to tell a joke through my cartoons.  If you are not aware of this then here is the link. Sometimes I draw portraits.  Sometimes caricature.  I find art as very tempting.  I want to master all the areas of art then I realize that I am 54 years old. I watch YouTube videos in art and pick up ideas.

Mathematics 

My stock is over. I have written about it all. Perhaps I should focus on Indian Olympiad of Mathematics; but I don't.  Because I find this idea immoral and greedy. Maybe I will read Theory of Complex functions book that I have.  But it is tough.  I browse Wikipedia for mathematical related matters. 

Slow jogging 

I plan to slowly jog a distance of 1 kilometer daily. I feel slow jogging more suitable than walking. 

That's all folks.

Have a nice day. 

No comments: