Friday, December 23, 2022

Okay to me

You look at the thumb. Your eye "naturally" sways to the pointing finger. And the man trained over the years by "favorable field of thoughts" says 1 and 2.

Consecutive numbers are obvious. n(n+1) sorts. Triangular numbers. 

But you are a man. You are "bound" to compare. You feel thumb is different. Or pointing finger is larger. Or thumb is smaller. Or thumb is in different direction.  Or any such thoughts. 

So nature approves 1 by n(n+1). 1 by Triangular numbers. An added dimension.  Just as an added dimension to thoughts.

It is appropriate mathematics to me.  Perhaps not to an English professor. 

It is tough for me to think otherwise than this angle. Moreover my thoughts are golden ratio approved.

I wish to put forward my thoughts in as much clarity as possible.  So that a better picture is given to the internet of pentagon. 

May peace of mind prevail. May Allah show his mercy on his bandhe.

Khuda hafiz. 



No comments: