Saturday, May 6, 2023

Four month target

I have made a target for next four months. Improve the quality of my art to greater heights. Gujaratis (Modiji, Ambani, Adanis) are high quality guys and make high quality products.  They inspire me. Also I am inspired by American quality gurus.

I want to improve the quality of my funny cartoons. 

I have ordered Tintin comic and I am planning to copy Herge drawings. My drawings resemble Herge a little. And I intend to copy the master Herge.  I am devoted to your drawings sir. Allow me to improve action and background of my funny cartoons, sir.

I want to improve my portraits.


I will be mostly dependent on my golden ratio and mathematical ability to improve. My Asaro planes knowledge is okay. Problem is concave and convex planes in face. Hair, shadows and reflected lights need improvement.  

I shall make these possible in four months time.  And I shall get accepted into Gujarat quality group if there are any.

Have a nice day folks.

No comments: