Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Mathematical Philosophy

Let us begin a journey. 

1, 2, 3, 4, . . . . . till infinity one may go. 

And they are all handled so beautifully by 1 to zero journey.  1/2,1/3,1/4, . . . . till infinity. 

Newton was amazing.  Isn't it? He did binomials.  He did calculus.  He gave a really cool picture of how calculations need to be done. Of machine world.

The problem with Indian psyche is (permit me to say here, please !!) many Indians think India is the land where 0 was invented.  I believe many take it seriously.  Many internalize for meditation too. And they explain many happenings with 0. If someone doesn't get something he deserves the above mindset seems to say 0 tho milaa naa. If someone gets something he doesn't deserve the above mindset seems to say 0 se milaa.

Seriously,  I do believe that this mindset is working among us and causes frustration and injustice. 

Fingers as numbers is much more interesting.  The feet sway. The hands sway. Rational numbers are a reality. I tried using these and got constants,  philosophy of time, binomials and body electronics. Ha ha ha !!

Frankly I do believe that one to zero is much more beautiful and the philosophy is greater than mine of fingers, thumb and sway of hands and feet. 

But this shoonyata? Zeroness. It is irritating. 

It is mismanagement explanation in terms of zero. 

I am engaged in these type of thoughts. I am happy because I got approximation expressions.  I believe humans are about approximation.  It is the consciousness. 

We are a land of binomials.  We have done binomials.  Many professors are experts in binomials.  I humbly state that I too have done a little in binomials. 

We must seriously consider binomial distribution.  And we must accept it as a truth of people. New parliament house is inaugurated.  New binomial distribution is the need of the hour. 

(New parliament house is triangular shaped. Not coffin shaped )

Jai Hind  !!

May you have a pleasant day!!

No comments: