Saturday, July 1, 2023

Communication with VIPs

Secretary,  Ministry of IT

I managed to meet him and told him about my ideas on Indian languages translation.  And told him I am interested in taking up a project. That was ages back.

Sudhir Ghorpade,  IIT Mumbai 

When my paper was rejected,  I tried to impress him with a return email that my ideas will come useful in prime numbers. 

And today I do have a decent methodology for prime number generation. 

Ritabrata Munsi, Statistical Institute,  Kolkata 

When my paper was rejected I tried to impress him that there is a pattern in Rational number series.

And today I have approximate  binomials and Arithmetic Geometric Progression equivalence. 

That is how it is. My fate. No complaints. 

And I didn't get promotion this time. I shall inspect where I am wrong. And try next year.

Have a great day dear readers.

No comments: