Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Practical spiritual life

Practical spirituality is a must.

Patanjali came up with lot of Practical spirituality.  Yoga, kriyas, pranayama. All these are very practical steps for betterment.  

Soham utterance and breathing of Art of Living cleanses mind clutter. It is very good.

Scholars need to concentrate and improve focus. I feel repetitive prayers like gayathri if done by alternate closing and opening of eyelids helps achieve sharpness of brain. 

Is Isha yoga good? Does it have practical spirituality? Simple steps and quantifiable results is what I mean.

May God be with us 🙏. 

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Pandit Nehru of higher caste made a lot of sacrifices to build institutions and establishments.
It is only right that I must consider myself as a lower caste because I have hardly done anything significant.
I assume Dravida Kazhagam supremacy as a organization.
I never failed in my Indian social obligations.
My point was Salem Steel Plant has ready cash ability.