Saturday, December 23, 2023

Golden Ratio and approximations

Golden ratio is the most beautiful thing in the world. 0,1,1,2,3,5,8,13, . . . are of golden ratio. It is like a man saying to the father in church. I am smaller than you. And the father gives a beautiful reply. I am smaller than Lord Jesus in the same proportion you think you are smaller than me.

Approximations are similar to golden ratio in some aspects. It makes the world beautiful. 

I feel possessive of the three approximations that I managed to make with the generous help of Wolfram Alpha.  You can look at them in case you missed them by clicking on the Label of this blog "Approximations".

Tomorrow is Christmas.  

Wishing all my blog readers a merry Xmas. 

Also I have ordered Dictionary of Mathematics from Amazon.  This Dictionary will be helpful in understanding "Theory of Complex functions" book.

My good wishes dear blog readers!!

No comments: