Sunday, December 31, 2023

47 drawings per day

You may be aware of my plans of becoming a comic artist.

You may have noted that the month of January will be for drawing hands; and from 17th onwards till 31st January I shall be learning outdoor perspective drawings.

Here I am outlining what I shall do from February 1st, 2024 till December 31st, 2024.

5 drawings of PDCA of human figure with camera at shoulder level.

5 drawings of PDCA of human figure with camera at above head level.

5 drawings of PDCA of human figure with camera at totally at ground level.

5 drawings of PDCA of one animal with camera at shoulder level.

5 drawings of PDCA of one animal with camera at above head level.

5 drawings of PDCA of one animal with camera at totally at ground level.

5 drawings of PDCA of human hands

5 drawings of PDCA of one object like car, train, computer etc.

5 drawings of PDCA of another object

2 drawings of outdoor/indoor perspective scene

So totally 47 drawings will be practiced per day. 

I am confident my drawings will be of high quality on January 2025. In 2025, I will start inking too.

In January 2027, I will go digital.

In August 2028, I will be retiring.

Have a nice day !!

No comments: