Monday, January 1, 2024

Two drawbacks

There are two drawbacks in my aim towards comic drawing. 

They are

1. Great hands

2. Perspective of human figures with camera above head and at ground level.

Both these are due to foreshortening that happens. What is foreshortening? The below drawing will explain. Look at the two fists..



I hope to improve foreshortening with PDCA approach in days to come. 

Edwards Deming PDCA shall be used for

1. Improve general quality of drawings 

2. Improve foreshortenings

I have been using PDCA for improvement of general quality of drawings and there is improvement in drawings.  I am happy. 



However foreshortening is a different ball game.  It is geometry.  I have a theory that 4 sided geometric figures can be approximated.  And not 3 sided. I shall use this theory along with PDCA and improve geometry and thereby the foreshortening base.

Anyone can use this theory and improve foreshortening. 

Have a nice day !!


No comments: