Monday, January 15, 2024

Root 2 and Root 3 expressions

I had done these earlier in parts.

The expressions in constants are beautiful. Because they are of nature. I have done many expressions in constants. You can look at them by clicking on the Label Constants.

I earlier did expressions on 1, 0 and a few irrational numbers of the form root n. These are also very important as they give insights into shapes and geometry. But I was unable to categorize them and group them under one label.

Here in I am giving the expressions on root 2 and root3.

Root2

Root 3

I have about 40 to 50 original expressions, all made with the help of Wolfram Alpha. Wolfram Alpha has been a committed Internet master and I aligning with Wolfram Alpha have been able to streamline my own understanding of nature, nature's geometry and its symmetry.

I passed on my expressions to you also, dear blog readers. I hope you enjoyed the ride as much as I did.

Have a very nice day, dear blog readers !!

No comments: