Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Roadmap Drawn

Comics are a great medium.  Probably greater than movies. Because of images. You can show how a root of a plant grows below the ground.  The same thing is not possible in a movie. 

Now I have made a roadmap for my comic art journey.  I shall be self learning.  I did not join a course because of foreign exchange. 

The roadmap.

One drawing takes maximum 2 minutes.  I shall be using the time available to me at home here in Ranchi.  I am staying with my mother.  And have 4 hours of free time. I shall be drawing with my Bose system playing the music in the background. 😆

There are three reasons why I believe there will be improvement in drawing abilities. 

1. The 5 perspective poses namely 2 into 50% and 2 into 75% and 1 into 100% worked for me in becoming a cartoonist. 

2. I have a theory that 3 sided triangle need to be accurate while 4 sided irregular polygon need not be.

3. I have been working on golden ratio. Phi formulas. 

Occasionally, To the point cartoons and sometimes portraits will be drawn and made into a blog post in My Cartoons blog. For your entertainment. 

Today is a holiday for me. SAIL foundation day.

Here's wishing that you have a pleasant day. Good  bye!!

No comments: