Sunday, March 1, 2015

Default Company

Raghav was a brilliant boy. He qualified his degree in engineering from the best institute with great percentage. He had three offers for a job. Getting Software Inc., Rudiments Consulting Group and Stanley Infotech. 
He was confused as to which company to join. He decided to ask his uncle working in Gretto tyres in Vatsapur as Assistant Chief Executive, earning lavish perks, to help him finalize a decision.
His uncle asked him to make a comparative list of all the three companies to make things clear and then make a decision. His uncle asked him, "Posting?" Raghav said, " Getting will post me in Vatsapur. Rudiments will post me suitably after I join. While Stanley offers me the job in Jayanagar".
His uncle then asks,"What about responsibility?". Raghav said,"Getting will give me full responsibility in my projects. Rudiments will train me hard for 15 months and then post me as per my learning. Stanley will post me abroad in Dunedin."
His uncle then asks,"Pay package?". Raghav says,"Getting will pay handsome salary and perks. Rudiments will pay meagre stipend. Stanley assures me a decent pay in Frugan dollars."
Which company was the default considering factor in Raghav?

2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Default choice is Gretto tyres.
Because that is what was consulted.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

This is based on default values concept of programming.