Friday, July 8, 2022

About numbers

Numbers are confusing.  But they are magical.  It can motivate a person. Suppose someone says I shall pay 500 rupees if you fill up my Aadhar card form. Then you get motivated to fill up form. So God is okay with numbers. And of course the fact that Stephen Hawking wrote "God made integers" stresses the fact that God is okay with numbers. 

This post is because I feel criticism in the air about numbers theory that I have. I want to clear myself with irrelevant thoughts that float in air.

I find three things intriguing about numbers.

1. Plus one. Plus one is added to number to get the next number. 

2. Even numbers.  Even numbers are actually the number system only ; thing is 2 is multiplied to each of the numbers. 2,4,6,8,. . .  are but 2 into 1, 2 into 2, 2 into 3, 2 into 4,. . . .

3. Prime numbers. 

The number system I follow is fingers. So the following are my explanation. 

1. Plus one. Next finger. Reciprocals of 3 consecutive numbers which stresses numbers following the earlier number.

2. Even numbers. Reciprocals of four consecutive numbers which gives (2n+1).

3. Prime numbers.  Rational number series do fetch Prime number when used as Prime number generator. 

Developed countries possibly have advanced theories on numbers. I can think of only e to the power of i ×pi plus 1 equals zero. Plus one. Numbers.  But possibly more theories they have. 

So, the final result of the discussion is that I must explain and show more results in prime numbers.  But IIT Kanpur are doing great work in prime numbers. I intend to follow them and get gyaan. Tohfa kabool ho.

Have a nice day.  



No comments: