Tuesday, July 26, 2022

My theory has consistency

There are very big names in sciences. 

Maxwell.  Heisenberg. Pauli. Planck. Einstein.  Sir Roger Penrose.  Stephen Hawking. 

I believe I worshipped Stephen Hawking. He is no more now. He visited India too. And it was amazing how the Americans worked overtime to make possible that Stephen is able to express himself. Must have been a boon to Stephen. 

Penrose said observing light bending is intelligence.  I believe I can do that. Penrose also said that mathematics is not enough.  You need physics too. Maybe I don't have that.

If you observe, Newton was amazingly God like and mixed mathematics,  physics, gravity, 90 degrees, functions to give us science like no other. Cartesian coordinates have been accepted around the world as a means of education. 

My mathematics and my mental pictures are consistent.  Maybe scientists do not realize.  It has golden ratio theory driven structure.  Maybe my theory do not fetch something concrete but I maintain that they are okay for kids all over the world.  All the kids of the world are mine. They are of Jesus.  They are of Shiva.

Perhaps you need to reach Gauss.  Perhaps you need to reach Euler.  Perhaps you need to reach Cauchy. Perhaps you need to reach Taylor. 

I have no idea what are the reasons why I am not accepted.  

Cartesian coordinates have limitations.  Do people realize?


3 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Thou shalt not question an English man.
Thou might be English.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

To the best of my knowledge Taylor series will not work in space.
My golden ratio structure will work.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

For research and development in Iron and steel Fourier series is of utmost importance. It is my favorite in one way.
Many Kumaraguru College guys know about it