Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Maths Olympiad issues

 





 
If you ask me which great mathematician is the most interesting from Mathematics Olympiad angle I would say Niels Henrik Abel.

The consecutive numbers theory of mine can be included in Indian Mathematics Olympiad. 

I have a grudge against the educational system but at the same time thankful to Hari Shankar Singhania for helping my dad with donation money. 

My deepest desire was and is playing with share market. Not much of education. 

I am good in puzzles making. IT puzzles I have demonstrated.  Good in JEE types too to some extent. Hall and Knight is my favorite book .

Good wishes to all !!

6 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I tried first two problems. From IOQM sample paper.
They are tough.
My grudge is it has been made from special conditions.
First one is of 45 degrees plus 45 degrees.
Second one is first and last written in red colour.
Most of the kids will not be easy with these questions. Imagine a kid finding it difficult to understand borrowing for subtraction.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

10^x +2^y=12
x+y=2
problem sort are better I feel.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

The triangle in 3rd problem is 3,5,7 sided.
The answer to fourth should be 0.89.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

5th problem is of a property in geometry which I have forgotten. 20 is the answer I think.
6th problem involves (x+y)^2, (y+z)^2 and (x+z)^2 operations.
Good bye.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

7th should be solvable. I would have written down all the possible sets.
8th answer is 24. 625 into 625 minus 1.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

10th I cannot solve.
Others probably yes.