Thursday, November 10, 2022

Italian masters

When it comes to art, the Italian masters like DaVinci, Caravaggio are followed throughout Europe and also rest of the world. 

I have six infinite series in golden ratio and am a Fibonacci. Golden ratio is important in art and is one of the main reasons why I pursue self learning in art.

(I practice music because my rhythms have deep Pythagoras theorem in them).

Anyways.

Here is an artwork of DaVinci. I feel it is the best art I have come across. 


Anyways. 

What do the masters like DaVinci and Caravaggio think of as important while drawing art? What should be in control the way we control horses?

Five horses to be controlled.

Lines. Light and planes. Mass. Position and direction.  Artistic anatomy. 

Thanks for reading. 

Have a nice day. 

No comments: