Wednesday, November 16, 2022

The real final say on convergent value

I have a convergence test on infinite series.  That works for me.

Convergent value?

I did experiments with my body. 

I lifted a light dumbell of 10 kg and noted down the readings. 

I observed a distant object at 1, at half and at quarter a distance.  I measured the thickness of this object at the specified distance.  I noted the readings. 

These two gave me convergent value.  The first was 1. The second infinite arithmetic Geometric progression. 

So I deserve to get the following book. 

Wow !! A book after all. Though I need to pay money to get it; it is sort of authorized. I don't think this way.

Thanks for staying with me. 
Have a nice day !!

Here is my current Amazon Wishlist.



Reasons

1. The results of portraits are excellent with crayons.

2. Todays realistic rendering needs 120 colors. Hence this set of 120 colors.

3. Staedtler pack of 24 monochrome pencils are great quality pencil set. 


The above portrait of Mithun Chakraborty is a free hand portrait drawn from Crayola wax crayons set that was gifted to my kids by a person staying in USA. I took some of the skin tones matching colors from the set and brought them to Ranchi. They are still with me.


No comments: