Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Chess Status - 11th Jan 2023

I am indeed thankful to Russian people for the apps of Chess King.  Namely 1. Mate in 3-4 2. Chess endings 3. Chess Strategy 

Here is my learning report card. 1. Mate in 3-4  89% 2. Chess endings 70% 3. Chess Strategy 66%

Stockfish is very exciting Chess game software engine.  Unlike other Chess apps. I get beaten by Stockfish 4 every time. However  I hope to beat Stockfish 5 every time in a years time. 

Magnus Carlsen is Stockfish 15 level.  And our own Vishy Anand comfortably beats Stockfish 8.

My imagination in limited space is high. Good for Chess. I am good in general golden ratio.  Possibly good for Chess. 

I just might be suitable to help Pragg and Nihal and Gujarati and others.

Khuda hafiz!!


2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am working on development of early stage in chess.
I am working on purpose of a move in early stages.
It is tough. But I hope to improve.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I now manage to beat Stockfish 4 more consistently. Though getting beaten often.