Friday, January 6, 2023

Chess Strategy (1800-2400)

My blog followers may be aware that I have Chess King developed apps in my mobile.  They are also aware that I have End games and Mate in 3-4 apps of Chess King learn. 

I have now bought Chess King Chess Strategy (1800-2400).




So currently I have

1. End games

2. Mate in 3-4 

3. Chess Strategy (1800-2400)

You may ask me questions on Chess King app.  My views. How to become a user. Which courses are suitable. And more.

You may ask me questions on art 🎨 too. How to develop artistic skills.  Which books to buy. Which stationery and materials.  And more.

Have a nice day!!

2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Chess Strategy (1800-2400) has very valuable and Russian grandmasters foundational lessons.
I shall buy one register notebook, one pen, one pencil, eraser and sharpener to notedown my learnings.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

The lessons being coached are mind blowing. Very precious. 300 rupees.
I hope to improve on basic mistakes and go up the Stockfish ladder.