Monday, January 23, 2023

Stockfish 4 level

I am able to beat Stockfish 4. But need to play with concentration till end.

From February onwards I shall take on Stockfish 5. In this month I shall work on beating Stockfish 4 more convincingly.  

In online chess games I play with 1600 players.  The results till now are 50:50. I win and loose in equal numbers.  So I shall play with Stockfish which to me is a better option. 

My score in Russian Grandmaster lessons app. Endings - 70%. Strategy - 69%. Mate in 3-4 - 89%.

Hope you have a nice day!!



3 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am avoiding silly errors.
I am able to beat Stockfish 4 more consistently.
I can say now I am at Stockfish 5 level.
I have read over internet that Stockfish 5 and above are the real thing to go for.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

Golden ratio is
I may be larger than you. But I am smaller than both of us together. In the same proportion.
I use Golden ratio principle while making analyzing.
I may be making better moves than Stockfish. But my moves are smaller than the general chess symmetry.
This mental state is suiting me. You may use this thought process if you like it. 👍

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am not making opening blunders.
However my subsequent moves are cause and effect type of moves.
I have to develop forced move from Stockfish.
This is not happening always.
I loose because of mistakes that happen.