Sunday, October 22, 2023

My plans and my prayers

There are so many great guys out there who should be emulated.

Euler, Gauss, Ramanujan in mathematics. 

Da Vinci, Raja Ravi Verma in art.

And the present day comic artists in West and  East.  

Starting from tomorrow I shall do the following 

1. Draw left hand. Same pose. Different angles.

2. Use a mirror and draw left hand. Same pose. Different angles. 

3. Use 3D modeling app and draw objects, animals, interiors, exteriors. Many possible angles. I have booked the app Rs 3200 for a year.

4. Draw perspective of humans in different angles.

5. Use normal student ink, fountain pen and brushes for inking as I will be a black and white comic artist.  No waterproof black ink needed.

Steps 1,2,3 in October,  November and December 2023.

Steps 4 and 5 from January 2024.

But only prayers it is for today.

No comments: