Friday, October 6, 2023

In six months

 My objective is to become a comic artist.

To be like Stan Lee. With the method of Edwards Deming.

(My Kindle e-book by Stan Lee)

Currently I am here


You may notice from above that 1. There are a lot of empty space. 2. The body is not proportional. 3. The hands have not been drawn exactly as they would while holding cash notes. 4. There is not enough "power" in the drawing. 5. The folds in clothes are not complete. And more . . . 

I want to improve. But is improvement possible? 

I believe improvement is possible. By steadfastly following Edward Deming's PDCA continuously for considerable amount of time. 

In six months time I want to improve my drawing and make them more comics equivalent. More exact. More specific. More power. 

I have a natural bend for PDCA and by repeated Planning, Doing, Checking and taking Action,  I want to improve my drawing in six months time.

Have a nice day.

No comments: