Friday, September 29, 2023

Movies watched recently

 These are the movies watched recently. I recommend them for you this weekend.

Masaan. Hindi. Netflix. I wanted to see this movie for quite some time. But never saw it, for some reason or the other. The reviews of this movies are so good. It is a simple story. And directed and told in a simple way. The story revolving around River Ganges. Very good.

Jaane Jaan. Hindi. Netflix. Directed by Sujoy Ghosh and having Kareena Kapoor in the cast. A fine movie and is so good till first 60% of the movie. Later the twists seem a little unreasonable though made sense. Good.

Jallikattu. Malayalam. Prime. I wanted to know who is the favorite of Mani Ratnam. I googled and came to know that he likes Lijo Jose Pelissery. So decided to watch Jallikattu directed by Lijo. It is so well made. The camera, direction, the actors. I liked the movie and a definite watch for south Indians. Good.

What movies do you suggest this weekend, folks?

No comments: