Monday, September 11, 2023

A step forward

Combination(n,1) is not same as n.

You may say combination(n,1) is of the internal world. While n is of external world. That is the way I think.  And with that intention is how I used them in expressions in my earlier posts.

There was absolutely no intention to confuse my blog readers. I followed Wolfram Alpha sincerely and I would always attach screenshots of Wolfram Alpha.  

Do I believe in e to the power of I theta equals cos theta plus I sin theta?

Do I think there is zero? This question is more relevant to me. As people use zero as 0,1 and infinity and n too. This is becoming a management practice.  And I am trapped in this paradigm. 

Combination (n,1)/n equals 1 is indeed very great expression.  And speaks of how one sees the world.

Whether it should be combination(n,1) - n (or) n - combination (n,1) to get zero?

I think it should be combination (n,1) minus n.

Bye for now. Thanks for reading. 

No comments: