Thursday, September 14, 2023

Focus approach to more learning

I will be focusing on these three things . And I have promised myself I must.

1. Hyper Geometric functions and digamma function . These involve gamma functions and are dear to me. I have done personal experiments like lifting dumbbell and observing patterns and things like that. So studying these should be a breeze.

2. Upto 5 frame To the point cartoons. I shall be using measuring behavior equation and deliver my points in upto 5 frames of drawing. 

3. Theory of background music. You may be aware that I have theory for ad jingles and songs. Namely keep it puzzling technique and question answer technique.  I shall endeavor on making a theory for background music. Currently gamakas and Bach technique using are in my mind for background music.  ( Part B of Ponniyin Selvan 2 original score  soundtrack is still awaited. Is it that ARRahman is scared of something? Only Raja sir can answer)

I promise to avoid relativity focus as of now.

Have a nice day and the weekend that will come !!

No comments: