Friday, September 22, 2023

International type drawings planned

I have decided firmly to follow international style in drawings.  

Vanishing point technique in every drawings 

For example 

Many of you may be aware that I plan to get into e-comics using my Measuring Behavior equation.  Towards this objective I want to fully get into the groove of Vanishing Point technique. 

I shall buy A4 sheets bundle. Using a ruler I shall draw lines for Vanishing Point in all the sheets. Then I shall practice drawing in these ruled sheets.

I shall do this for 3 years with humans, animals and objects. Till the drawing is fully internalized. Then next 2 years I shall practice more with story frames.

At the end of 5 years I shall be ready. Fully equipped to draw comics. I shall start e-comics on retirement (5 years from now).

Hope you like my plan. However my To the point cartoons without Vanishing Point shall continue depending on my mood and provided I get humorous thoughts. 

Have a nice day dear blog readers 😊!!

No comments: