Sunday, March 24, 2024

Leibniz calculus

Now that decimal factorial is clear to me, I shall endeavor in further learning. I understood the philosophy of 0.5!.Going  further ahead needs gamma functions,  e functions or log functions. That is because numbers are not simply 1,2,3 etc. 

I plan to learn Leibniz calculus.  I may buy a book on Leibniz calculus.  But for now it will be Wikipedia.

It has been a long journey.  2008 onwards. I kept going.  And today I am in a position to learn Leibniz calculus. 

I am literally worshipping the greats in mathematics.  Here is a photo of my notice board in my office room. 

Newton, Euler,  Gauss,  Abel, Taylor, Wallis.



Have a nice day !!

2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

If I get into steel research and computation I shall apply my knowledge there.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I managed to get results for 0.25! to 3 places and 0.125! to 2 places with logic applied. Long live Wolfram Alpha !!