Friday, March 1, 2024

My story

I am a man who think in three spheres in my thoughts. Mathematics,  arts and music.

Not always. There is a very emotional fourth sphere of SAIL.  And I want MY SAIL to improve and grow in MY WAY. MY SAIL and MY WAY are a problem most of the times. And I fail to convince my superiors and get MY WAY.

Well, well. Let's move on.

Mathematics 

Phi and 1 by phi are like consecutive numbers. 1.61803 and 0.61803. Just like 2 and 1. This is the essence of my thoughts. 

I need resources like journals and books. I need an understanding guru. I don't get them.

Since 2010. At least.

Art

I have personality equations.  I have reasonable drawing skills. I have intentions of combining these two and make comics.

PDCA,  PDSA, Edward Deming are my way to improve quality of my illustrations. I have 2 to 3 years of time. Enough free time.

Music

I am a listener. I am a commentator.  I can be an inspiration. 

But my theories are way behind carnatic professionals.  

I have made my Bose 500 presets to completely bollywood songs. Namely 

1. Bollywood 60s.

2. Bollywood 70s.

3. Bollywood 80s.

4. Bollywood 90s.

5. Bollywood 2000s.

6. Bollywood 2010s.

I also listen to Ilayaraja,  Harris Jayaraj,  RDBurman, Arijit Singh, Ponniyin Selvan again and again. 


Chess, software, economy have taken a back seat. 

In chess I make silly mistakes. Software are AI these days. Economy, I don't read Economic Times these days.

Quality interest and Digital art interest are growing. 

That's me. Of present times.

Have a nice day !!

No comments: