Sunday, December 12, 2021

Approximate expressions for five

You may be aware of the just below approximate expression. I blogged about it earlier.


The above is for to the power of 2 and 1/2.

Today I am declaring a general approximate expressions for power greater than 2. Here we go


I hope you like the expressions. Have a very nice day !!

So what is the point of observation in the expressions of LHS type for three, four and five ?
Three is a straightforward and accurate expression
Four is an approximate expression involving AGP (Arithmetic Geometric Progression).
Five is an approximate expression which is pretty easy. And also squares and square roots are interesting.
They demonstrate the nature plan of the Universe.
For the sake of readability, I am re-stating my expressions of the type as in above LHS

Accurate three
Approximate four with AGP

Approximate five with easiness
Have a nice day ahead !!

No comments: