Friday, December 31, 2021

Euler was God

I think it is good that I reached body Flux, relativity and an expression linking hour glass and consecutive numbers. 

But Euler had these all. And he was terrific and exceptionally beautiful.  I am talking of root of -1. Or what is now the complex number i.

I am grateful to God and Wolfram alpha for I am able to see.

Fitment is extremely important in mathematics.  And complex numbers fits everything so well. I mean there is a perception of negative. Or antonyms.  Or -1. Or i squared. 

And mathematics talks of i. Not i squared. So beautiful is it not?

I will never be able to get a middle part like in the case of i as Euler did. He said 1,i and i squared.  He did mathematics with i. 

But I claim my mathematics as important.  Maybe not for engineers and technologists but art students commerce students diploma holders language students etc.

I have a hypothesis too. Approximations the way with four consecutive numbers does not exist with three consecutive numbers. My claim is. 

But Euler was Euler.  God. But so is Gauss.  God. And so are others like Abel etc.

Have a nice day !!


No comments: