Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Hip hip hooray !!

 Guys, I got a simpler expression for e with the Rational number series or consecutive numbers. Here it is


I was thinking that e is tougher with Rational number series and I had this expression earlier.

As you can see I was using a complex expression earlier. Now it is simpler.

Below is the Wolfram screenshot


Have a nice day ahead !!

(Added on 03/12/2021)

I am using the following 1/2 values to see whether the topmost expression can be studied with Rational Number Series or consecutive number theory or not. No doubt the topmost expression has a great value and I intend to develop further based on Rational number Series or consecutive number theory.


How is my idea ? Have a great day !!


Added 04/12/2021

Consider these below. I hope you see a pattern.




I am able to see the pattern. If you do too, then comment in this blog post below.
Together we shall make the world better by 5%. Yes. That is the level of beauty in this.

Have a wonderful day !!

2 comments:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I am not able to make a better equation.
Euler's e^(i theta) is an exquisite equation of unparalleled beauty. My namaskarams to Maclaurin and Euler.
What a beauty e^(i theta) is.

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I think I have made it !! A decent world class expression.
But I need doctoral advise. Not medical doctor. But doctor of mathematics.