Saturday, December 11, 2021

Three fingers and four fingers

 


My work in my type of mathematics is mainly about three fingers and four fingers. The limbs of cats and dogs have four toes in front and three in back.

Should you do this sort of research?

Yes. Because I have demonstrated the golden ratio with this theory. Not one or two but upto five golden ratio expression support this.

So what is the speciality of three fingers?

Accuracy.  Three fingers are about accurate and precise expressions for pi, e, gamma and binomial. Expressions of the type sigma till infinity.  

And what is the speciality of four fingers?

Approximations. Four fingers also give expressions for pi, e, gamma and binomial but there are operations like alternate negation, division by 2 or having constant in the expression. I have also demonstrated the approximate expression for four fingers.  The beauty of this is there are four numbers, four terms giving upto four places of decimal. Yes. This is true. 

Anything else?

My Lord in heaven 🙏 has blessed me with this revelation of the nature plan. I am ready to take up an assignment for welfare.  It is nature call for duty.

Have a nice weekend!!

No comments: