Sunday, December 26, 2021

How To Improve Quality?

Many people say Quality is a vague concept. Some say I can see quality on seeing but cannot really say what is quality. Some also say that quality is a mix of art and science.

Years back Edwards Deming said what is quality management. PDCA.

I realized that PDCA is quality management about a month back. I just thought it was a cycle. Never thought that PDCA philosophy improves quality. Point 1. (I was very happy that day on this discovery. I thought how great Edwards Deming actually was).

Then I decided to introspect myself. Do I follow PDCA in every stage of life. I realized that I was more of PDSA. But then Edwards Deming approved PDSA too. Point 2. (That made me more happy).

And then I also realized that flowchart is PDCA. Point 3.


Well, that's all for now, folks !!



No comments: