Monday, August 21, 2023

Diamond Comics

Diamond comics was founded by Gulshan Rai. It is headquartered in Delhi, India.

Pran of Diamond comics created  Chacha Chowdhury and Saboo. Also Pinky, Motu and Patlu were created by Diamond Comics. I have read them and enjoyed immensely.  They were motivating to young children and wanted kids to do their best and believe in super power.

While Amar Chitra Katha was able to captivate me especially Jesus ; Chacha Chowdhury and Saboo made me hope for good things.

I have received 150 rupees in an envelope from the hands of Uncle Pai for winning first prize in a quiz competition during my childhood.  It was a great moment in my life.

Those were the days.

I shall be into Manga drawings as I have free time. 

Have a nice day !!

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

I shall pursue dot for eyes as I won't be able to draw more expressive eyes. Moreover Chacha Chowdhury is that only.