Thursday, August 17, 2023

To be is the only question

What could be a Lie group? I am inspired by the thoughts of Harishchandra the mathematician and am writing this blog post. Beware. This blog post is my personal thoughts.  

What is an effort? What is a parabola? Are they important?

To me field of thought is important.  We learnt to walk and talk through the favorable fields of our parents and relatives and friends. It is definitely nature. It might be Christian. 

Being in SAIL,  fire is important.  So, I need to answer this. Is fire an effort? Is fire a field?

I am not an expert. Heat is a scalar field and can be controlled by effort. 

I also believe that consecutive numbers have an application in Ferrum behavior.  It is just an intuition. It requires collaboration with other  intuitive minds to deliver a theory or a result which will be practical. 

Yes,  this blog post is vague. But it is time that vague concepts are used and we try to build something useful. The times are so tough.  

Let us at SAIL hope for the best.

1 comment:

Kirtivasan Ganesan said...

This is how I think . . . .

Is Euler the truth ? With his gamma and beta functions ?

Is Lie groups of liars ? Is Harishchandra a liar ?

Is Rishi Sunak a zero ? Does he endorse the shoonyata concept ?

I am a pentagon as root3 minus one by four of root3 minus root2 is 1.175. But I do realize that China is India's neighbour.

What is the truth ?

Fear of police danda is my truth.